Thursday, November 22, 2007

THE BOOTS


He already knew my boot size from past sessions, and had a spare pair of Australian army boots, he brought them around today and I got to try them on. As expected they fitted fine. He then told me to put on my ball weights and put the O-ring screws in it. I did so, he handed me each boot and told me to hang them off the weight, I did this and then had to place my hands behind my head. He set the boots swinging, and then started picking each boot up individually and dropping them. He is being this fricken evil before we even start the work outs!! So I can only imagine how much of a prick he is going to be in the actual sessions!

Finally I had to get down on my hands and knees, he looped the boots and laces around the leg of a chair and then had me crawl forward till they where tugging big time on my nuts, he then put a collar on me and started to face fuck me, he did this by standing so the tip of his cock was just in front of my face and then pulling me onto his cock by the collar, my nuts where in agony in no time, especially when he picked up the pace!!

Apparently the sensation of me groaning in pain felt great on his cock, (yay for me) so I am guessing its gonna happen again down the track! I now have a kickass pair of boots, (check the photo, ball weights near it) though I am guessing I am gonna hate the site of them soon enough.

No comments: